EPC Project Sales Engineer WIKA
The WIKA Group is global market leader in pressure, temperature and level measurement with an annual turnover of approximately 750 million Euros. On the basis of their high-quality measuring components, they develop comprehensive solutions together with their customers and integrate them into their production processes. The top position in the world is based on several factors: as a family-run company with a rich tradition, they can always rely on a large wealth of experience. At present WIKA has got an immense knowledge pool and strong capability with 7,900 highly-qualified and motivated employees. Furthermore there is the consistent dedication to quality: in service and technology. More than 500 experienced sales experts ensure that the WIKA customers are individually and competently advised and looked after from the outset.
For WIKA Benelux in Echt, The Netherlands we are looking for ambitious candidates in order to fulfil the position of:
EPC Project Sales Engineer m/f
- Take full ownership for the international EPC Project Business within the WIKA Benelux organisation based in the Echt office , The Netherlands.
- Create a reliable forecast for upcoming and existing projects. Manage the sales funnel pro-actively.
- In the proposal phase, work closely with the Sales Manager to evaluate and interpret requirements. Serve as a proposal manager when required.
- Be accountable for the processing of customer technical requests and requirements, the drafting of time schedules for project management and calculations and the compilation of facts to facilitate decision-making.
- Define precise scope of work and identify changes between the original proposal and final contractual agreement. Negotiate changes with the client professionally.
- Be responsible for the implementation of all EPC projects for WIKA within the Benelux. Assure project execution is in accordance with policies, procedures, systems and requirements approved by the customer. Implementation includes planning, procurement, engineering and financing.
- If necessary create a solid project team to finalise the project according to predetermined conditions and requirements.
- Actively cooperate with other organisational units.
- Effectively communicate with customers such as multinational EPC Contractors.
The Perfect Candidate
- Educational level: Technical degree (BSc-Msc).
- Languages: Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch, German and/or French.
- Knowledge: General knowledge in measurement technology: pressure, temperature, flow, and level instrumentation.
- Experience: Preferably in a technical sales project management role.
- Skills: Project Management Skills.
- Personality: Good listener, with the willingness to learn. Hands-on and stress resistant.
- Ability: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
WIKA offers you a professional, international and high quality working environment. Career and personal development are stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged within the global organisation.
If you are interested in taking over a role which offers you the opportunity to work in a challenging environment and to bring in your positive personality, please submit your application by email email@example.com
If you have any questions or hesitations you can call the recruiter in the Netherlands Linda Fivie MSc for more information at +31 6 330 866 81.