Medical Engineer VAMED
Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is one of the internationally leading companies in the field of Health Care. According to the philosophy "everything from one source", they constantly develop new and innovative strategies and ensure market leadership.
For more information about the company www.vamed.com. Corporate Film
For the new Benelux office near Schiphol we are looking for ambitious candidates in order to fulfil the position of:
MEDICAL ENGINEER / HOSPITAL PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
Entrepreneurial position - International - Professional
- Get incorporated: training period at the medical engineering department of VAMED (VSG) in Vienna.
- Be responsible for the implementation of all Medical Technical (MT) projects for VAMED within the Benelux with extensive support of VSG Vienna. Implementation includes planning, procurement, engineering and financing.
- Be accountable for the processing of customer requests and requirements, the participation in customer discussions, the hospital operational planning, the drafting of time schedules for project management and calculations and the compilation of facts to facilitate decision-making.
- Effectively communicate with customers such as hospital management, the medical staff and the engineering department.
- Actively cooperate with other organisational units to acquire the necessary information.
The Perfect Candidate
- Midcareer min. 7 years of experience.
- Has Knowledge of Medical Technology ( MT ) Planning and experience in MT project management. Knows the hospital system, functional processes and the basic requirement of technical building structures within a hospital.
- Personality: entrepreneurial, independent, self-confident and assertive. Teamplayer, sociable with excellent verbal skills.
- Education: technical degree (BSc - MSc) specialised in Medical Technology. A native Dutch speaker with profound English and at least basic German language skills
- Willingness to travel – Benelux and Austria - up to 25%. Lives no more than 70 km from Schiphol.
VAMED offers you a professional, international and high quality working environment. Career and personal development are stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged within the global organisation.
If you are interested in taking over a role which offers you the opportunity to work in an international environment and to bring in your dynamic and professional personality, please submit your application. You can mail your letter of application and cv to email@example.com.
If you have any questions or hesitations you can call the recruiter in the Netherlands Linda Fivie MSc for more information at 0031 6 330 866 81.